LexisNexis has recently announced the details of their Summer Access Program. UNC law students will now have full access to Lexis Advance this summer for educational purposes. There is no longer a summer access registration requirement, so students with registered Lexis Advance IDs will not have to take any additional steps to use the system over the summer. If you have not yet registered your Lexis Advance ID, please see this post for instructions.
Examples of educational use include:
- Summer course preparation and assignments
- Research associated with Moot Court, Law Review or Law Journal
- Research associated with pursuing a grant or scholarship
- Services as a research assistant to a professor, whether paid or unpaid
- An internship, externship or clinic position for school credit or graduation requirement
- Study for the bar exam
- Research skill improvement for educational purposes
Traditional Lexis.com IDs will be restricted to a limited menu of Career resources from June 1-August 1. Students who need access to specific content available only on Lexis.com should contact Reference Librarian Tim Gallina.
Posted by Timothy J. Gallina (Tim) on Thu. March 29, 2012 4:39 PM